|
|
Taylor Swift
|
|
|
|
|
|
| You said the way my blue eyes shined, |
|
| Put those Georgia stars to shame that night |
|
| I said: "That's a lie" |
|
| Just a boy in a Chevy truck, |
|
| That had a tendency of gettin' stuck, |
|
| On backroads at night |
|
| An' I was right there beside him all summer long |
|
| An' then the time we woke up to find that summer'd gone |
|
|
|
But when you think happy days
|
|
I hope you think our moments
|
|
| The one we danced to all night long: |
|
| The moon like a spotlight on the lake |
|
| When you think happiness, |
|
I hope you think: "That long brown hair"
|
|
| Think of my head on your chest, |
|
| An' my old faded blue jeans |
|
| When you think Love, |
|
| I hope you think of me |
|
|
|
| September saw a month of tears, |
|
| An' thankin' God that you weren't here, |
|
| To see me like that |
|
| But in a box beneath my bed, |
|
| Is a letter that you never read, |
|
| From three summers back |
|
| It's hard not to find it all a little bitter sweet, |
|
| An' lookin' back on all of that, it's nice to believe: |
|
|
|
When you think: Taylor Swift
|
|
| I hope you think my favorite song |
|
| The one we danced to all night long: |
|
| The moon like a spotlight on the lake |
|
| When you think happiness, |
|
| I hope you think: "That little black eyes" |
|
| Think of my head on your chest, |
|
| An' my old faded blue jeans |
|
| When you think love, |
|
| I hope you think of me |
|
|
|
| And I'm back for the first time since then: |
|
| I'm standin' on your street, |
|
| An' there's a letter left on your doorstep, |
|
| An' the first thing that you'll read: |
|
|
|
| Is: "When you think: Tim McGraw, |
|
| "I hope you think my favorite song" |
|
| Some day you'll turn your radio on, |
|
| I hope it takes you back to that place |
|
| When you think happiness, |
|
| I hope you think: "That little black dress" |
|
| Think of my head on your chest, |
|
| An' my old faded blue jeans |
|
| When you think Tim McGraw, |
|
| I hope you think of me |
|
| Oh, think of me, |
|
| Mmmm |
|
|
|
| You said the way my blue eyes shined, |
|
| Put those Georgia stars to shame that night |
|
| I said: "That's a lie" |
|
|
|
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário